18-1/2in Square - Creative Grid Quilt Ruler - CGR1818
This 18-1/2in square ruler from Creative Grids® is a great size for working on larger blocks, T-shirt quilts, and for squaring up quilt corners.
- Easy to read black and white markings are printed in 1in grids marked in 1/8in and 1/4in increments.
- Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4in grip sides to cut whole inches.
- Use the Turn-a-Round feature to cut 1/2in increments by following the white numbers on black dots and 1/2in grip sides.
- The 1/4in dashed lines that are printed on two adjoining sides, aid in trimming seam allowances.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square to show the center of the ruler. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered, and appliques blocks.
- A 45 degree diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangle blocks easy and accurate.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
- Scan the QR Code to view a tutorial video on these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
Total Size – 18-1/2in x 18-1/2in
Creative Grids® Rulers are made in the USA and sold through independent quilt shops as well as select online retailers.